Asgatech is looking to hire “Product Specialist Engineer” for Dubai branch
Position: Product Specialist
Type: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Code: PRO_UAE01
The Product Specialist Engineer supports sales account manager productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions.
He/she collaborates with sales account manager, development, R&D, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
He/she is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota together with the sales account manager.
• Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Sales Account manager
• Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
• Shares with key sales account manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas.
• Provides coaching and professional development to company’s members
• Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensures these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team.
• Monitors R&D/ customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
• Provides training to customers when needed
• Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with development / R&D teams.
• Study competitors mobile apps and websites and focus on competencies which we can offer.
Computer science / engineering degree or equivalent:
• Very good understanding in mobile development in all platforms and what are the newest technologies in this industry.
• Strong analysis skills and previous experience as an analyst is a plus
• 1-2 years’ experience in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment is a plus
• Knowledge in PC Office tools and good documentation knowledge is desirable.
• Knowledge of FAB model is preferred
If you believe that your qualifications match our requirements, Please send your CV with recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly write “PRO_UAE01” at the email subject line.