Urgently required for one of the the Leading Companies in KSA
Policies & Procedures Senior Specialist
• Developing and maintaining/continuously updating professional corporate planning policies and procedures and related forms.
• Monitor Group’s adherence to all corporate planning internal standards, guidelines and regulatory compliance
• Initiate the required projects for the follow up and the implementation of the policies and procedures
• Manage projects related to corporate planning policies and procedures ensuring that new solutions fit into the corporate planning architecture, are aligned with the corporate planning strategy and standardized globally.
• Conduct and Manage workshops to study and review all planning processes.
• Assess gaps in existing corporate planning P&Ps and identify needs for new ones/ amendments on a global basis. Leverage audit findings as a source for P&Ps
• Evaluate corporate planning P&Ps based on operational needs, internal audit, and Risk guidelines
• Leverage best business practices and standard methodologies to build proper service management, and governance policies.
• Ensure that all corporate planning P&Ps are documented and updated based on latest industry standards, regulatory & risk requirements and are properly communicated to concerned parties
• Adhere and comply with all corporate planning P&Ps, actively work towards closure of all related audit findings.
• Study and assess policies and procedures life cycle practices and methodologies, provide awareness and implementation.
• Monitor and report on lack of adherence to policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Engineering or related area.
• 10 years practical experience in developing and auditing policies and procedures
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
• Excellent professional writing in Arabic and English.
• Strong Interpersonal & presentation skills
• Strong Technical writing and editing skills
• Strong communications skills
• Experience with identifying, defining, and testing business policies and rules
• Basic understanding of business models
• Creative and innovative
• Diversified planning and budgeting background
• Analytical and problem solving, conflict resolution, strategic thinking, communication and inter-personal and negotiation skills.
Interested Candidates kindly send your CV with the job title to